SEObits.fm is a growing community of SEO enthusiasts, marketers, business owners, and freelancers. The audience is internationally based and growing at a rapid rate.
Each week Rebecca Gill provides bite-sized pieces of SEO information in episodes that are designed to help listeners take immediate action for improving the health of the website or blog, increase website traffic, and better connect with the target market.
The podcast is broken down into 12 episode seasons.
Podcast Advertising Provides Results
- 57 million people have listened to a podcast within the last month
- 47% of podcast listeners follow brands on social media vs. 28% of all internet users
- 65% of internet users stated they were more willing to consider products and services after hearing about them on podcasts
- 63% of internet users stated their opinion of a company is more positive after hearing it mentioned on a podcast they regularly listen to
- 45% of podcast listeners interviewed stated they visited a sponsor’s website after hearing it mentioned on a podcast
SEObits.fm Podcast Listeners
- Business owners
- Freelancers and developers
- Agency owners
Example Podcast Reviews on iTunes
- Great, actionable info – Rebecca demystifies SEO. She makes it easy to understand and gives tips I can take straight to my website. Thanks Rebecca!
- A true SEO authority! – Rebecca is a true authority in the SEO space. If you’re a professional, entrepreneur, or business owners – don’t miss out. She adds value every time she has a podcast, writes a blog, or tweets. Highly recommended!
- Practical and easy to understand – Rebecca’s shares her SEO knowledge in a practical and easy to understand way. Instead of hype, she emphasizes SEO as a long-term and worthwhile journey. I receive actionable steps to take on my own websites from each episode.
SEObits.fm Podcast Overview
- Launched in May of 2017
- All iTunes ratings are five stars
- Averages 100 new email subscribers each month
- Over 55% of listeners are US-based
- Show mention in audio recording
- Sponsorship highlight/ad placement in episode notes
- Logo and mention in emailed newsletter
- Social promotion on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
- $150 per episode
- Minimum commitment of 8 episodes or $1,200
- Two advertiser spots per episode
Sponsorship inquiries can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org.